August 10 2008Beta 1.03 uploaded.
- Context menu now based off IContextMenu instead of QMenu
- Moves to different volumes now recycle source files
- Run menu now correctly grabs keyboard focus
- Process Control colors are now user settable
- Global Settings dialog re-designed slightly
- Switched to using Subversion instead of CVS.
April 23 2008Finally checked the code into CVS.
April 19 2008Beta 1.023 here. Another vital NTreeView bug fixed.
April 18 2008Beta 1.022 here. A few minor fixes missed in 1.02. More soon hopefully.
April 9 2008Beta 1.02 is now here! I should have a demo video up soon. If you have any problems running the executable make sure you have this runtime installed.
- Now using QT 4.3.3
- Drag and drops to desktop now appear at correct coordinates
- Desktop menu adjusts position correctly
- Desktop files and folders can be dragged onto other desktop folders to move files
- Desktop selection now can shift-click selection, cntrl-click to arrange icons
- Drag and drop-able folder/program quicklaunch toolbar added to the FileBrowser
- FileBrowser drag drop and mouse select refactored
- FileAction UI improved
- ProcessControl now shows a smaller icon for minimized processes
- ProcessControl automatically arranges itself to show all procs correctly in horizontal mode
- As per usual, assorted minor bug fixes and tweaks